We are looking for an Engineering & Design Manager to join our team and lead our engineering department. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background and experience in managing engineering teams. The Engineering & Design Manager will be responsible for assisting project managers and engineers in designing high quality AVL systems, developing and executing strategies to ensure the successful completion of projects, as well as managing the engineering staff and ensuring that all projects are completed on time and within budget. This position requires excellent organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Develop and implement engineering strategies to meet company objectives.
- Lead and manage engineering teams in the development of AVL system designs.
- Manage the design, development, and completion of engineering projects.
- Ensure that engineering projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
- Conduct research and analysis to identify new technologies and processes that can be used to improve engineering operations.
- Provide technical guidance and support to engineering teams.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that engineering projects are aligned with business objectives.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Concord, NC: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)